Saturday, November 24, 2012

Getting in the swing!

Ok... with a toddler and a newborn things have been very fast paced.  I can't believe Thanksgiving came and went, now Christmas is HERE! well almost.
This Thanksgiving my Husband, the girls and I went to share a lovely meal with some of his family.  They are a great bunch!
 Note: I am not just saying that in the event that they might one day come across this Blog. ILULugos
However, since were a good distance from home, we had decided to spend the night.  I can only tell you that packing for one night for a toddler, a newborn and my husband and I was a NIGHT... (wait for it) MARE!
The things I had to think of just to make sure we would make it through 24 hrs.!  Plan for soiled clothes, extra diapers, if baby Joy caught a fever I had to carry baby tylenol, and an aspirator if she got the sniffles, proper snacks for toddler D and activities to keep her entertained...
24 HOURS!!!
I guess I'm going to have to pack a month in advance whenever we plan a family vacation!

But none the less, everything went well!
Life of a mom is GREAT. You know what else is great? A baby swing!  Baby Joy was a little fussy so I fed her and popped her into that wonderful contraption, turned it on and VOILA! (French for TADAAA! LOL it really means "there it is!") Sound ASLEEP

So instead of sleeping I'm getting in the swing of working on and managing this BLOG.
I'm really hopeful that it will be a help to all mothers, not yet mothers and everyone in between.
We all need, well at least I know I need a place where I can find deals, and great quality products on a budget, and feel connected and not ALONE in this crazy fast world of being a wife and a stay at home Mom.

I want to do my best in finding as many savvy savings as i can, and would like to update them pretty often.  But as a human I am not perfect or on a timer.  So, if you are looking for some deals on a certain product, or have any ideas in making this site more efficient, let me KNOW! Being that I would be helping you in something, by you reading my Blog and going through the posted links and actually purchasing any items through them would be a MAJOR help to me!  If there are any kinks that I have to work out regarding links, or as aforementioned ideas; just leave me a comment in my posts section.
 I appreciate it just as much as I appreciate you!
Thanks,
Being a mom is DJOY of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment