Monday, December 10, 2012

The Lone Buyer!

Ok, I must admit...
I am one of THEM!  I can't help it but it's just so appealing to me in each and every way.
In my Pj's or not, home alone or even on my phone I can't seem to remove myself from this luxury.
I'd rather be to myself, not worry about waiting forever behind someone who doesn't have their things in order.
I Love to just take my sweet old time Pa-rousing through the cyber aisles of "goodies."
Not having to take escalators, trains or look for parking in the fierce world of a Shopping Mall is just the cherry on top!
I am the...ONLINE SHOPPER!

I know there are many of you out there that are just like me! So, I don't feel too bad. It's just a convenience that is one of the best things the internet has to offer. Yes I do understand it does remove us from being social with one another, and sometimes you may get better deals going to the stores.  But who can go shopping on Black Friday and not have to worry about getting mauled by a mob?...(This girl right Here!!)
Yes there are some cons, which funny enough I was just talking to a friend about.

Discrepancies are just awful! Double click at the wrong moment, and you're getting charged double and getting double the Stuff.  So if you're not in love with the things you ordered the first time, or not a cartoon who always seems to be wearing the exact same thing everyday, you won't be happy.
We can't keep the items there so we either have to ship them back, or worse...Go Return them to the Store yourself! Totally defeats the purpose of shopping in pj's!!!

But one thing my friend and I come to realize is that AMAZON is pretty AMAZING!
From clothes to a garden hose, chocolate to kitty litter etc. It's all there!
I give them a thumbs up! I have many friends that can agree to that too!

Check it out! A One Stop SHOP for Hanukkah, Christmas, Birthdays and for things you may need.  They offer deals that are practically STEALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment